Return Policy - Defective Merchandise
We define defective merchandise as goods that are: damaged, incomplete, or otherwise unusable for their intended purposes upon receipt by the customer. Defective merchandise is handled on a case-by-case basis. Once your package arrives, we ask that you inspect your hoop immediately to make sure it is exactly what you ordered. If the hoop was damaged by the user or the relevant defect is attributable to use or storage by the user, the user will not be eligible for a refund or replacement. Please note that the determination of Hoop Flo, as to the causation of the damage/ defect to the hoop shall be final and binding.
- suspected defective merchandise should not be used and should be reported to us immediately and no later than 24 hours from the product being delivered. The notification should be provided by way of an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a picture reflecting the relevant defect.
- A return shipping label will be provided for you.
- if the hoop is unused, Hoop Flo will issue a replacement at no cost to the customer, or refurbish the item, as appropriate, provided the hoop is shown to be defective.
- if the hoop is used, Hoop Flo must inspect the hoop to make a determination of the failure or defectiveness and also the causation thereof. If it is determined by Hoop Flo that the hoop was damaged by the user or the relevant defect is attributable to use or storage by the user, the user will not be eligible for a refund or replacement. Subject to the foregoing, Hoop Flo will repair or replace the product, as appropriate, subsequent to such inspection.
- Possible defects by customers: bending the hoop while collapsing, breaking of metal clip, possible scratches. NO refund will be provided for the damages made by the customer while using the product.
- Customers are required to reach out to email@example.com within 3 days of delivery to report any damage along with images of the product received.
- If upon inspection, the defect appears to be from the company's side, Hoop Flo will send out a replacement hoop within 7 days of complaint at no additional cost.
- The damaged hoop should be returned to Hoop Flo in its original packaging with all the add-ons it was provided with.
- Customers cannot ask for a colour change for the replacement hoop and the exact same item will be delivered unless the item is out of stock.
- Incase of a broken metal clip due to wear and tear, additional clips can be provided at no additional costs.
- If the customer isn’t comfortable with the size of the hoop they have ordered or wish to change to another colour, they are required to notify the team by dropping in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the order number, their order description and the change that they want within 7days of order delivery.
- In order for the hoop to be eligible for a refund or exchange, it must be in perfect condition and show no signs of wear and tear, scratches or modifications
Once the order has arrived at the Hoop Flo HQ, upon inspection, if seen to be in perfect condition, a new hoop will be sent out for the exchange but will bear additional shipping costs.
*Free return shipping label for India based customers only at this time.
*Item must be returned in good working order and show no signs of damage (other than the relevant reported damage).
* Items must be returned in the same packaging in which they were delivered along with all ancillary items, along with the hoop bag. Please wrap the hoop up inside the hoop bag.
*Please allow up to 10 business days for your bank to process your refund.
*No refunds/ returns will be processed if the defect is not reported within 24 hours of receipt in the manner mentioned above.